Pet Friendly RV Rentals
“INVISIBLE” Pet Addendum
The staff and management of 1st Choice RV understands that you consider your family pet an important member of your family, and therefore may want to include your pet on the family trip. That is why we believe in the “invisible pet.” However, there are some rules and regulations that you must agree to first!
- An additional $20.00 per night
- An Additional $100.00 security deposit
What is an Invisible Pet?
A small dog, less than 40 lbs., who travels with you in the RV. When you return the RV to us there
should be absolutely no evidence (the Invisible part) of any kind that this or any other pet was ever in
the RV. This may include friend’s pets, other camper pets or just a nosy animal that wandered into the
RV. This evidence, no matter how few or small, could trigger an alarming medical reaction in someone
in the next family that uses the RV.
This evidence includes but is not limited to any amount of: Hair or fur; stains or tears in any fabric
materials; odors; damage to window coverings, panel, wood trim, upholstery; pet food, pet clothing or
- You must advise us of your pet in writing, before departure.
- Only one (1) small domesticated animal, 40lbs or less, or service animal is allowed in our RV/Trailer.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET UNATTENDED IN THE RV/TRAILER
- Your pet must remain in a pet friendly carrier/cage during travel and when you are away from
the RV. We strongly recommend you do NOT leave your pet unattended in the RV at any time.
Your pet may not be “free roaming” at any time while on your trip. We bear no responsibility for the health of your pet.
- Your pet is not allowed on any part of the furniture at any time: seats, couch, dinette, beds, counter tops, table tops, dash board, etc.
If Evidence of a Pet is Found
- If any amount of evidence of a pet is found you will be charged a $500
flat fee for additional cleaning, sanitizing and fumigation to protect the subsequent renter from
allergic or other medical conditions reactions due to the pet evidence. We recommend you consider
using an independent professional service to avoid this charge. It may be very difficult for you to catch
everything, especially fine hair or fur that is blown about and settles in places you’ve just cleaned.
- If evidence of a pet is found and it was NOT disclosed at the time of reservation, you will be subject to a $50 per night fee for the entire period of your rental.