Departures and Training
All Renters are required to do some training before taking their rental out on vacation. We want to make sure that you and your family are safe as you go off on your adventures! Here are 2 ways we can accomplish this goal of Family fun that is SAFE and WORRY FREE!
Easy Steps that save you time on your Departure Date!
- Completely initial, sign, and return rental contract/forms and make sure the insurance is completed.
- You must watch these short videos online within 7 days or less of departure. (Don’t watch it before then… you might forget what you saw!). The first TWO are important to watch, the others that follow will provide more details on some items in case you need more information.
On the day of departure:
- You must answer a short safety questionnaire
- Physically walk through your RV to see where everything is;
- Complete a check-out check sheet;
- Take your own pictures of the RV, inside and out for overall condition and pre-existing damage.
“Travel Trailer” Departure (Applies to those towing as well)
Within 7 days of departure, you must come into our office: (Please Call to Make an Appointment)
- If you are pulling a trailer (or towing with an RV) an inspection of your tow vehicle (or any trailer) must be done to ensure the connections and brake controller function properly.
- No inspection of equipment can be performed on the day of departure due to scheduling limitations. We are sorry.
No Training will be offered at the time of pick up. It is extremely critical that you watch the training videos with no disruptions.
Interior Systems Training
Exterior Systems Training
Awning Set up and Take Down
Class C TV
Dry Camping Tips
Jackknife Couch Bed
Onboard Water Tips
Water Pump & Water Heater
Connect with Us