RV & Motorhome Rental Insurance Instructions

1st Choice RV requires that each renter obtain rental insurance on any RV or Motor Home. You have two options in which you can secure rental insurance.

Option 1 – Obtain an Insurance Binder / Endorsement from

Option 1- Obtain an Insurance Binder / Endorsement from your existing auto insurance company (State Farm, Farmer’s, AAA, Allstate, etc) in the United States. We will need to be added to your policy as a “Loss Payee” and “Additional Insured”. Please note that your insurance must be full coverage to include comprehensive, collision and liability.

Option 2 – Purchase MBA insurance

Purchase the insurance directly from our insurance provider, MBA Choice Insurance. If you choose to go this route, please follow the step by step instructions below:

1. Go to www.mbachoice.com

2. Enter our policy number 301023 and verify us as your “dealer”.

3. Enter the appropriate VIN (Last 6) to the unit you are renting.

4. Enter all trip and personal info.

5. Print and sign Certificate of Insurance. Send signed copy to our office via email, fax or mail.

NOTE: The maximum that the insurance company (MBA Choice) will pay as the result of a third party liability claim is:

You will be given the option to purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) during the purchase of your MBA Choice insurance. This increases the third party liability protection coverage to a maximum of $1,000,000.

Please be sure to read and understand the FAQ’s for MBA Choice Insurance.

Insurance Deductibles (the following deductibles apply to each unit when purchased through MBA Insurance):

Connect with Us

Back to top