Rental Insurance Instructions – RV’s and Motor Homes

Each customers  must obtain rental insurance before they are allowed to rent any RV’s or Motorhomes from 1st Choice RV. There are two options available for our clients.

1) The first option is to get an Insurance Binder/Endorsement from exiting auto insurance companies such as Allstate, State Farm, Farmers or AAA. Please call our rental offices at 949-481-3900 and we will give you the required paperwork to pass to your agent. All customers must add 1st Choice RV as a “Loss Payee” and “Additional Insured” in their paperwork. Your insurance must be full coverage in order to include comprehensive, collision and liability. The limits of liability shall be at least the minimum limits required by any applicable compulsory or financial responsibility law. Any deductibles shall not exceed $500.00.

2) The second option is to purchase the insurance directly from 1st Choice RV’s insurance provider, MBA Choice Insurance. If you choose this option, please follow the easy step-by-step instructions below:

1. Go to

2. Enter our policy number 301023 and verify us as your “dealer”

3.  Enter the dates of your trip, and the last 6-digits of the VIN number for the vehicle you are renting. This can be found on the top of your Rental Contract, just above the dates of your rental period.

4. Enter all trip and personal info.

5. Print and sign Certificate of Insurance. Send signed copy to our office via email, fax or mail.

NOTE: The maximum that the insurance company (MBA Choice) will pay as the result of a third party liability claim is:

You will be given the option to purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) during the purchase of your MBA Choice insurance. This increases the third party liability protection coverage to a maximum of $1,000,000.

Please be sure to read and understand the FAQ’s for MBA Choice Insurance.

Insurance Deductibles (the following deductibles apply to each unit when purchased through MBA Insurance):


Connect with Us

Back to top