RV Bucket List – 25 Great Places To Check Out!
Posted on Feb 03, 2014
It’s a brand new year and the perfect time to think about all those amazing places that you have always dreamed about visiting, but have somehow put off. Why wait any longer?
From its high mountains and deserts to its abundance of breathtaking ocean views and sand beaches, California is the ideal destination to fulfill that bucket list you have been fantasizing about. Whether you prefer to surf, climb mountains, go fishing, or just relax and take in the spectacular scenery, pile into your RV and come enjoy all that California has to offer.
25 Top Attractions In California That You Must See!
California’s Top 5 landmarks that are sure to delight you and the whole family
- The Golden Gate Bridge: You can sail under or walk across or drive your RV on this world famous bright orange steel bridge.
- Redwood National Park: This magnificent park has nearly 132,000 lush acres.
- Yosemite National Park: The whole family will marvel at the 2,425-foot-tall Yosemite Falls.
- Disneyland: The second most visited theme park in the world with more than 16 million visitors.
- Hollywood Sign: This world-famous sign is an iconic landmark.
Top 5 places for the nature lover
- Bitter Creek National Wildlife Refuge: The perfect place for any wildlife lover.
- Kern National Wildlife Refuge: Take some breathtaking photos of rare animals.
- Laguna Beach Tidepools: The ideal setting to see tide pooling.
- Lodi Serpentarium: A must for snake and reptile enthusiasts.
- Mammoth Lakes: Lots of spectacular, colorful landscape.
Top 5 places for great sightseeing:
- The Big Sur: One of the most famous and spectacular stretches of road on the Pacific Highway.
- Pismo Beach: Famous for its dunes and many golf courses.
- Malibu Beach RV Park: Great for swimming, body surfing, and whale and dolphin watching!
- Death Valley: Don’t let the name scare you away from one of the most impressive views.
- Alcatraz: Come and visit the infamous escape-proof federal penitentiary.
10 things to do while your RV is parked
Here are some other great suggestions that would be perfect to include in your California journey.
- Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
- Angel Island State Park
- North Beach, Rodeo Drive
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Griffith Observatory
- J. Paul Getty Center
- Beverly Hills
- Ferry Building Marketplace
- Palace Of Fine Arts
- California State Capitol And Museum
Now that you have all of these great options, there is no time like the present to turn your dream into a reality and get started on the RV journey of a lifetime. Contact 1st Choice RV to reserve your RV Rental now!