1st Choice RV prides itself on offering the newest RV's and travel trailer rentals in the industry.
Rental Insurance Instructions – RV’s and Motor Homes
1st Choice RV requires that each renter obtain rental insurance on any RV or Motor Home. You have two options in which you can secure rental insurance.
Option 1- Obtain an Insurance Binder / Endorsement from your existing auto insurance company (State Farm, Farmer’s, AAA, Allstate, etc). If you choose to go this route, please call the rental office at 949-481-3900 so we can send you the required paperwork to pass on to your agent. We will need to be added to your policy as a “Loss Payee” and “Additional Insured”. Please note that your insurance must be full coverage to include comprehensive, collision and liability. The limits of liability shall be at least the minimum limits required by any applicable compulsory or financial responsibility law. Any deductibles shall not exceed $500.00.
Option 2 – Purchase the insurance directly from our insurance provider, MBA Choice Insurance. If you choose to go this route, please follow the step by step instructions below:
1. Go to www.mbachoice.com
2. Enter our policy number 301023 and verify us as your “dealer”
3. Enter the dates of your trip, and the last 6-digits of the VIN number for the vehicle you are renting. This can be found on the top of your Rental Contract, just above the dates of your rental period.
4. Enter all trip and personal info.
5. Print and sign Certificate of Insurance. Send signed copy to our office via email, fax or mail.
NOTE: The maximum that the insurance company (MBA Choice) will pay as the result of a third party liability claim is:
- 15,000/for any one individual
- 30,000/for the total accident, regardless of the number of persons
- 5,000/for property damage
You will be given the option to purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) during the purchase of your MBA Choice insurance. This increases the third party liability protection coverage to a maximum of $1,000,000.
Please be sure to read and understand the FAQ’s for MBA Choice Insurance.
Insurance Deductibles (the following deductibles apply to each unit when purchased through MBA Insurance):
- $2,500.00 Deductible – Class C and Class A gas model RV’s
- $2,500.00 Deductible – All Diesel Pushers